Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Blogging!


Signing up with blogger.com is very easy and intuitive. I like the templates that are provided when setting up an account. I am not exactly sure what to write, however. It seems that a blog is similar to a daily journal and that this blog will be used to document my learning journey through FET 8611. If I were to use this at college, at first blush, I would use it as I use the Bulletin Board feature in Web CT - to apprise students of upcoming lessons, advise them of announcements, or provide general feedback. However, I'm sure as I work further through this course, I'll find more uses for this blog.

The writing window is very easy to use. I find it easier to use this blog format than the blog in My Profile. Features that I especially like are how easily it toggles between html and compose, the preview window, the fact that it saves drafts automatically and it is easy to upload an image or video. I couldn't figure out how to do that in My Profile.

1 comment:

Jane Ross said...

Hi Janet, Nice blog :)